Voluntas Customer Surveys
The Community Housing Group is continuing the collection of your feedback by using independent telephone surveys to help improve the services we provide to you and all residents. We have asked a company called Voluntas to carry out the surveys for us, to ensure the information collected is completely independent from the Group.
- Voluntas are members of the Market Research Society, so you can be assured that they follow a strict code of conduct.
- Not everyone will be contacted by the Voluntas team, so if they don't ring, don't worry.
- You don't have to be involved, but we would appreciate if you could, as it will help us improve our services to you.
- The Voluntas team will never ask you for bank or payment details or try to sell you anything.
- All information is treated confidentially and the Group will only contact you to follow up on the survey if you agree to this when Voluntas ask your permission at the end of the call.
- Using telephone surveys will help reduce the need for postal surveys and should only take 4-5 minutes of your time.
- We will provide Voluntas with some basic details about the service we provide to you, so you can be assured their call is valid.
- You can contact Voluntas on 08450 945 068 or email email@example.com to confirm the company's details or ask questions.
We'll report the results in our Streets Ahead newsletters and on our website so you can see what everyone has said and what we are going to do about it.
The surveys will continue until January 2018 in the first instance, and all calls will be made between 9am and 8pm on week days only.
For Voluntas to undertake this work we will need to share some of your personal data (such as name, address, telephone number and date of birth) with them. To provide the opportunity for the Group to evaluate our performance for different groups of people within our customer base we will also share some of your sensitive personal data (for example gender, ethnic origin, and religious beliefs).
Voluntas will be processing this data for The Community Housing Group so we must ensure that they abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We are obligated to ensure that this data will only be used for the purpose of statistical analysis and all data held by Voluntas will be securely removed from their systems once the research is completed. Should you not wish to partake please contact us using the details below.
If you are unsure about the telephone surveys or want more information or don't want Voluntas to call you, please call The Community Housing Group customer services on 0800 169 5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get this document in PDF format. (PDF opens in new window)